Paralegal/ Conveyancing AssistantAsia Pacific Real Estate DepartmentLondon Circa £25,000 DOE
Well established law firm, is seeing an enthusiastic and hardworking Paralegal or Conveyancing Assistant to join their Residential Real Estate department in London. This is a full-time role and some remote working may be possible after training.
You should have previous property experience in a legal environment and ideally be a Chinese speaker (Mandarin and/ or Cantonese), this is not essential.
Providing assistance on a mixed caseload of property files including using a digital dictation system and case management system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to property transactions.Key Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Assisting fee earners with property matters
- Dealing with exchange formalities completion and post completion tasks
- Working directly with clients and partners to ensure a seamless service
- Drafting and submitting Land Registry returns
- Responding to Requisitions raised by the Land Registry
- Drafting notices and letters
- Drafting Contracts and Transfer Deeds
- Assisting heavily with Post Exchange aspects of purchase and sale transactions and seeing them through to completion.
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal experience
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
- Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management