Do you love learning new policy's and implementing change?
Can you identify problems, understand the complete impact of them and see challenges through to a conclusion?
If so, read on as I have got a newly created role that is looking for someone like you!
You will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and management of assigned projects continually looking for improvements through the monitoring of business processes in line with company aims, objectives and standards across the region.
The new Training and Compliance Coordinator
- Have a thorough and expert knowledge of the vendor management policies and related processes.
- First line of support to business colleagues to provide advice, guidance and support a practical approach to vendor compliance.
- Develop and build upon robust processes to monitor vendors in line with internal procedures, policies and systems.
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests.
- Work with in-house teams to manage internal databases and subscriptions.
- Escalate non-conformities and document approved deviations.
- Monitor contracts and required documentation (insurance proof, licences, ID)
- Proactively identify processes that could be streamlined, offering solutions to help management review and ensure processes are efficient.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Identifying improvement opportunities and make recommendations to senior team members.
- Compliance, vendor on-boarding processes or vendor management experience
- Self-motivated and confident to deal with many different departments, offices and teams
- Develop and manage your workload on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to build trust and rapport with stakeholders across a variety of levels and gain their support
- Ability to work in a busy and fast paced professional environment
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to identify problems, understand the complete impact of them and see challenges through to a conclusion
- Experience using Microsoft power platforms and SharePoint administrator experience would be advantageous
This is a 1 year contract.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.