PPC Account Manager
Digital Marketing Agency
Is it time to kick your Paid Search career up a notch? We are excited to be partnering with the UK's leading care sector digital marketing agency who are looking to expand their team and bring on a skilled PPC Account Manager just like yourself!
This digital marketing agency have very quickly built a reputation as the 'go-to' agency for growth-focused care businesses, through a raft of amazing client wins and coveted industry awards.
They are now looking for a self-sufficient and results-focused Account Manager who is well suited to taking on responsibility and working in a small team environment to help deliver great results for our clients.
With incredible benefits such as an incredible bonus scheme, one-on-one career coaching and flexible working it would be crazy to miss out on this opportunity!
- Deliver incredibly successful Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns using Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads
- Create campaign briefs and liaise with the production teams to progress the campaign build projects
- Analyse campaign performance and implement appropriate action plans to achieve target metrics
- Present campaign results, insights and future plans in the format of Google Data Studio reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Interpret and communicate reports, results & key findings to clients in a jargon-free manner & answer any questions
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients and help consult on any business challenges
- Educate audience by creating content for social media, website, blogs and events
- 2+ years Paid Search experience, agency or client-side (Google, Bing, Facebook and Instagram ads platforms)
- A good understanding of key PPC & Social Media challenges
- A consultative approach & great project management skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time across multiple clients in a fast-paced working environment
- Clear communication skills
- Competent using the G- Suite, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Creativity & blog writing experience not required but a huge plus.