SSD Service Manager
Location: Hybrid remote with offices in Manchester
Salary: £30k - £50k
Sector: IT services
Providing industry-leading IT services to a wide variety of highly regarded clients across the UK, the business we are recruiting for are a multi-award-winning SaaS organisation that are looking to recruit a confident and experienced SSD Service Manager to join them as they expand further into the year.
Driven by a number of high-profile contracts wins and unprecedented revenue growths over the first quarter of 2021, the business can offer a passionate and ambitious Manager with proven customer service skills a fantastic opportunity to represent an already well-established figure within the IT services sector.
All you'll need to succeed are demonstrable communications skills and a keen analytical mindset that can establish customer needs (both remotely and face-to-face) and solve them efficiently.Key responsibilities:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors, and their respective service offerings
- Work on existing customer accounts and projects, ensuring through your proven communications skills that positive relationships are maintained across the service delivery teams, account directors etc.
- Identify possible service roadblocks and work diligently to remove them so service is smooth and efficient
- Educate customers on the brand's core business solutions
- Prioritize workloads and make sure the business adheres to agreed SLAs
- Regularly engage with the brand's CRM database and log progress when needed
- Use your developed customer service skills to determine and solve customer's needs/desires
- Identify possible areas for improvement and suggest them to necessary personnel
- Take on board customer feedback and implement where appropriate
- Exemplary communications skills both written and orally across several platforms
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to break down complex problems and solve them efficiently
- Firm understanding of the commercial sector and overall business processes
- Proficient in MS Office packages, including Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Prior experience in CRM
- Able to work in a hybrid remote role
For more details regarding the company and what the role entails, apply now or get in touch with MRJ Recruitment's Nadia.