Due to business growth this leading National firm is looking to secure an Audit Manager to join the Audit Department within a Regional Office and manage a varied client portfolio.Reference no HT13477WAudit Manager - About the Role
Supporting the audit partners, helping your clients achieve their aspirations and developing our audit team your responsibilities will include: -
The successful Audit Manager will have:
- Management of an audit focussed portfolio of clients.
- Overseeing the preparation of financial statements under FRS102 and IFRS.
- Attendance and contributions at client meetings.
- Completing audits with minimal supervision and within deadlines.
- Management and development of upcoming audit talent.
- Financial management of portfolio taking control of WIP, billing and debt management.
Audit Manager Benefits
- ACA/ACCA qualified or international equivalent
- Current UK based audit experience
- Minimum of five year's experience in an accountancy practice.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong client and team relationships.
- Ability to manage complicated projects and multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of the production of high quality work to a good technical standard.
- Can anticipate and resolve problems at an early stage to keep assignments on budget.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth
- Strong technical understanding of accounting and auditing standards, FRS102 and IFRS.
- Experience in leading group audits and the preparation of consolidated accounts.
Excellent Employee Benefits
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £250 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)