A well established IT support company is looking for additional resources to help with the 150 clients they support across Scotland and the UK.
Being part of a small but strong team of eighteen, you will have the opportunity for greater responsibility than you would in a larger one. As a result, you will have significant influence and input.
Working part of the Helpdesk Team you will spend a majority of time on the helpdesk answering the phones and providing rapid updates to support tickets.
This role will suit someone who is starting their IT career but can deal with pressure and being challenged on a daily basis.
- Apple & Windows desktop environments
- Office 365 & Cloud Solutions
- Microsoft Server technologies
- Strong knowledge of networks
- IT Security & best practices
- Driving License will give you a big advantage
- 18.5K to 19.5K Depending on experience
- Health Insurance Scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Professional and industry training available
- Flexible working hours around core office hours available
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Social Events
- IT Hardware for home-working
With offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow city centre, they're looking for someone ideally in the Edinburgh area. Primarily the role would be working from home, but long term would be a mixture of both. Initial training period would require attending the Edinburgh office.
If you like learning something new every day and not knowing what the day will bring, being part of a growing company that strives to put the employee first, and working hard for your co-workers, then please apply.