Looking to work for a healthcare company that values your dedication?
Join Newcross Healthcare today as a Care Assistant in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and the surrounding areas! You will work with a supportive team of health and social care professionals to provide our service users with the highest standard of care. Your varying duties will include following care plans, preparing meals, assisting with social activities, and ultimately ensuring the best possible outcome is met at all times for those in your care. What you'll need
As a confident caregiver, you will have gained a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years. You'll have relevant moving and handling and personal care training. The right to work in the UK is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. You'll need a smart device with internet to arrange shifts and submit timesheets through our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
In addition to your excellence in care, you must also demonstrate that you share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. Newcross perks
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Complete your shifts and get instant access to up to 50% of the shift value with Flexi Pay! All managed through the HealthForceGo app when you submit your timesheets (even on weekends and bank holidays). Is this the role for you? Apply now and be on shift within a week!