A boutique Financial Services Group is looking to hire a client facing Finance Director based in the West-End. The Group has an outstanding reputation in the field, an excellent track record and has grown significantly in recent years.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will take on board the whole of the finance function, be responsible for a wide range of clients and respective international companies, drive growth, be responsible for the financial planning of the Group and provide strategic advice to the CEO on a daily basis. You will also help manage and expand the diverse international client base and be a leader in helping shape the business and develop new business lines.
The business has specifically specified that an experienced individual from Practice with accounts preparation experience would be incredibly well suited for the role.Core responsibilities:
They are looking for:
- Evaluate and drive selection of strategic ideas in a fast-changing environment to ensure growth of customer base and revenue;
- Taking ownership of the finance function of the Group on behalf of clients and the day to day transactional accounting;
- Managing client relationships and being responsible for a significant amount of client work including accounting, outsourced CFO services, international structuring, financial consultancy and project management;
- Full management of the finance team.
- Qualified Accountant with 7 years + experience
- Client facing experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- International experience / exposure preferable
- Knowledge of UK tax and international tax preferable
- An analytical mind with excellent problem solving and mathematical ability