Do you have a strong background in Occupational Health, and have you experience in working within the healthcare industry? If yes, we have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company for an initial 12 month contract.
You'll be working closely with the HR team, and manage a couple of direct reports. The focus of the role is to review and assess the current Occupational Health processes and procedures across the business, make recommendations for change and implement these changes across the business. Essentially you'll be the Lead for the OH team, project managing and delivering excellence within the department.
Although this role has a strategic element, you'll definitely need to be comfortable in being operational, and assisting the wider team in getting the OH department up to date.
- You'll be the main escalation point for any complex cases and will assist the team and business in managing these cases.
- You'll be able to pull together reports to share and present with the wider team.
- You'll be instrumental in reviewing all current policies and OH records, ensuring everything is compliant.
- Acting as a project manager to implement and drive changes with new and improved processes.
- Strong Occupational Health background gained from the Healthcare Industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Motivating leader and mentor to your direct reports
- Project Management experience
- Will be required to undergo a DBS check
You'll be home based
, but will be required to travel to London once per month (and to other locations as and when required).
The role is a 12m contract initially so we are looking for candidates who can commit to this.
Salary is competitive, dependent upon experience plus excellent benefits.Roberts Webb Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.