Account Manager (SaaS)
Location - Norwich, Norfolk
Salary - £25,000 to £35,000 per annum + commission + Benefits
Our Client in Norwich is seeking a commercially experienced Account Manager. Your responsibility is to understand, anticipate and deliver the needs of your established client base. You will be responsible for understanding, anticipating and delivering the strategy for the varied client base.
Previous experience in account managing Business to Business (B2B) would be essential to this position. Understanding IT, SaaS, Technology Solutions, Cloud based areas would be advantageous.
Our Client operates in a fast-paced environment, processing the demands and requests of many different clients every day. You'd be expected to look after 80% existing customers and 20% new business.
- Manage existing and potential client relationships
- Provide leading-edge proposals following client requests and manage your opportunities pipeline from specification to delivery
- Schedule and chair meetings for existing clients to report on performance, gain feedback and build an understanding of their current and future needs in order to provide a strategy for their business
- Plan, schedule and attend networking events for current and potential clients in order to build relationships and promote company products and services
- Seek out potential clients using a variety of methods, schedule and chair meetings to build an understanding of their current and future needs in order to provide a strategy for their business