We are currently working with a reputable, specialist care provider in who are looking for a proven Team Leader (RMN) to help run their purpose built Mental Health recovery service. This quality focused company place enormous emphasis on promoting the highest standards of care, which are in line with their outstanding values and ethos! A genuinely fantastic company on the top of their game who are also growing due to their performance and reputation.Essential criteria of a Team Leader:
- Excellent communication skills and be able to sustain positive relationships with staff, service users and external key stakeholders.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year post qualified experience as an RMN and will have maintained a valid PIN.
- Experience in people management and/or supervisory experience
Team Leader Benefits:
- The Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring that high quality care is provided by our nursing teams across two of our services (when needed).
- You will provide frontline leadership and clinical advice which support the nursing teams to deliver a wide range of recovery focussed, person-centred, strategies.
- The role will have a combination of clinical as well as operational key responsibilities which will include activities such as line-management responsibilities, auditing, coaching, mentoring and training.
- Maintaining high standards of environmental safety/quality and ensuring a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere.
- Facilitate service user engagement, involvement and peer support.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Access to the blue light card
- Development plan for future progression
- Part of a values-based management team and Company that values its people
- Be part of a growing organisation, with opportunities to train and develop.
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Isabella at Domus Recruitment.As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.