RM Recruit are working exclusively with a fantastic Property business based in Birmingham who are on the lookout for an Cost Accountant to join them for circa 4 months.
This is an ongoing interim role and duties include:
- Covering multiple areas and projects where you will analyse costs
- Be pivotal in decision making regarding maximum recovery and affordability
- Analyse large sets of data and make informed recommendations on savings
- Reviewing current contracts in place and providing analysis on savings to the business
- Work with a number of internal stakeholders in obtaining key costing information
- Reviewing current schemes and scenario planning of multiple projects to ensure efficiency and cost savings to the business.
As the ideal candidate, you will have worked in a Property or Housing Association and have experience in cost analysis and costing various projects. Experience in a service charge setting will put you in good stead however, this is not essential. You will be available immediately or on short notice. This role is working from home remotely for the full duration of the contract.