Be the difference, change lives - apply today!
We are looking for an experienced Female Support Manager (Service Managers or Care Managers) to oversee 3 smaller supported living services across Markfield and Ashby-de-la-Zouch in Leicestershire. Our services help to support up to 13 individuals who have a mixture of learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health needs.
Previous experience of supporting individuals with learning disabilities is essential.
Due to the nature of the role being a driver with access to your own vehicle is essential.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with Paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010".Your Benefits
- 28 days paid holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)*
- Make a genuine difference to someone's life
- Blue Light Card
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic training and development
- Paid for DBS
- Refer a friend scheme (earning £100 - £400 per referral)
*pro rata for part time staffAbout The Role
You will be responsible for directly line managing a team leader and a team of support workers, by providing regular supervisions, appraisals and inductions, you will also be required to complete quality and compliance within the services. This will include regular finance audits, updating the people supported plans, risk assessments and completing person centered plans. The ability to plan and prioritise your workload is essential.Shift Patterns
This is a full time position working 37.5 hours a week.
Please note this role will also involve being part of on-call rota, to ensure staff have access to support whenever needed; a suitable candidate will have the flexibility to complete sleep in's or waking nights where required.What skills and experience do I need?
- Be an experienced manager (or held a previous managerial or supervisory role) within the care sector
- Highly organised and self-drive, you will have a flexible approach to work
- Hold of full UK driving license with access to your own vehicle
- You'll have completed or be willing to work towards a Health and Social Care Diploma, Level 5 qualification
- Be able to demonstrate through practise and uphold our Values
- Above all be patient, positive and have a good sense of humour
At Affinity Trust, all of the people we support have a learning disability but many have associated health needs, dementia, physical disabilities, profound and multiple learning disability or mental health needs.
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, provided by Affinity Trust.
We promote diversity and inclusion within our workforce.
Affinity Trust is committed to being Disability Confident. As part of our commitment, all candidates who declare a disability and meet the essential criteria for the role are guaranteed an interview.