MI Analyst / Data Analyst (Finance Reporting) Salary c £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits PackageNewcastle, Durham, Sunderland Role:
The role of the Financial Systems Specialist is to maintain and deliver high quality reports and dashboards to Finance and Operations
The role is a key part of an exciting transformation journey at a well-known global retail business and will play a part in the success of our move from our legacy finance system to a new cloud-based product.Role:
Skills / Experience:
- As part of the transformation from Microsoft GP to Workday, lead on ensuring Finance reporting requirements are met via Workday inbuilt reporting suite and dashboarding tools.
- To capture reporting requirements from Finance
- To create, test and deploy reports and dashboards to finance as per requirements
- To be involved in the bi-annual upgrade of the finance system, including regression testing, updating any internal system and training documentation
- Involved in system maintenance, including user role-based security, integrations and maintenance of data within the finance system
- Opportunity to assist with identifying and implementing improvements to business processes
- To assist with making technical improvements or changes to deliver efficiencies
- Establish best practices for financial systems use and system guides/procedures for users
- Other ad hoc projects within Finance IT
- Experience in report creation in a Business Intelligence solution, including requirement gathering, UAT and deployment
- Demonstrate an understanding in finance
- First rate communication, inter-personal, and influencing skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and attention to detail including the capacity to identify and appropriately assess and order competing interests and priorities.
- Highly IT literate and forward thinking when it comes to technology adoption
- Solid technical and analytical skills
- Methodical and thorough approach to investigation and solution of problems
- Outstanding people skills - able to assess staff skill levels and to delegate appropriately
- Self-motivated and wishing to make a difference, with a track record of achievements
Please contact Tom at Delaney and Bourton for further information.