Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.Job Description
As part of supporting its continued international growth, Broadridge is looking to implement a best in class controllership function throughout EMEA. A key element of this continued development is the recruitment of a newly/recently qualified Financial Accountant
to enable this process to be accelerated.
This role will work within the financial accounting team, based in UK and India, to contribute towards the team ensuring the timely monthly, quarterly and annual financials are delivered, whilst also ensuring the UK entities adhere to all local statutory requirements.Key Tasks
QualificationsQualification and experience:
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Assist in the operation of the Accounts Payable function;
- Assist with the preparation of Financial accounts and point of contact for auditors;
- Detailed balance sheet reviews;
- Work with tax advisors to ensure compliance in corporate tax including filing of tax returns;
- Work with senior members of the finance team to ensure compliance in key areas such as transfer pricing, Sarbanes Oxley legislation, Company Secretarial etc., including liaising with external advisors;
- VAT reporting calculations and filing
- Completion of US Tax packages including liaising with US Tax team and external advisors to ensure complex areas are dealt with appropriately;
- Ensuring effective internal controls and processes operate in the company (and are compliant with Sarbanes Oxley legislation);
- Ensure processes surrounding offshore functions are operating in an optimal manner and produce process improvements where this is not the case;
- Manage accounting/compliance for smaller group entities across Europe including VAT/Tax/Transfer Pricing;
- Other projects/duties as requested by the European Financial Controller or other management.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified;
- Consistent delivery of high levels of productivity, efficiency and quality;
- Proactive in seeking new work challenges to support own department and business;
- The ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships, fostering teamwork and gaining the confidence and trust of others;
- Experience of handling multiple demands and competing priorities, even in complex situations and projects;
- The ability to deal constructively with unexpected challenges or sudden changes in priorities;
- Experience with Fintech/Software companies an advantage;
- Preferable experience of US GAAP; and
- Good Excel skills a minimum requirement (e.g. competent in the use of pivots/vlookups etc.)
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."