The Marketing Assistant will support the Business Development and Marketing team, covering a wide variety of marketing and business development activities from pitch support, events and campaign delivery.MAIN DUTIES
- Creation and development of pitch documents, other materials and updating content
- Campaign management - online and face to face including all logistics, marketing lists, RSVPs and social media promotion
- Maintaining and reviewing marketing lists, prospect lists and act as a key contact for data management
- Co-ordinate directory and award submissions and arrange directory interviews and updating of directory listings/descriptors
- Make content updates as required on website pages
- Implement internal communications around BD activities
- Manage the BD events calendar
- Manage meetings for Business Development Executives.
- Build a library of biographies for all fee earners in a central database
- Build a library of case studies and testimonials with authorisation records for pitches
- Develop a Business Development toolkit, maintaining and updating content
- Cover for the Marketing Assistant and vice versa while on leave, including the processing of marketing invoices and budget management.
- Minimum one years' work experience, ideally in a marketing environment and/or professional services business
- Experience of Zoom, Teams, MS Office, Outlook, document management systems, Wordpress, CRM system(s) and social media (LI, Twitter).
The salary for this role is circa £25,000. This is a full-time role, but part-time role will be considered, and flexible working is very much welcome.
The role offers excellent opportunity for progression in a lovely, supportive team and very progressive organisation.
For further information please contact Rowena Bubb of Lewis Row Recruitment.