A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled marketer to join a fast-growing, driven company and work as part of a close-knit team.
This is a very hands-on role and would suit an individual who is highly motivated, well-organised, creative, and efficient. There is the possibility for progression within the role and company.
The company has an established marketing and lead generation programme, and the Marketing Executive will oversee the day to day marketing activity, executing a range of marketing campaigns and tactics to generate the new leads the business requires.Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns, including managing datasets, writing copy and building campaigns on email automation software.
- Create new content as required, including brochures, client guides and articles.
- Work alongside in-house digital marketing executive to continually improve effectiveness of paid search campaigns, website conversion rate and SEO rankings.
- Work alongside external agency to continually improve effectiveness of paid social campaigns (Facebook)
- Prepare press releases/company statements as required.
- Assist sales team to ensure sales aids / client documentation is clear, concise and compelling.
- Manage social media channels, scheduling posts and monitoring responses and feedback.
- Monitor and analyse effectiveness of marketing activity, identifying areas of improvement.
- Produce reports detailing outcomes of marketing campaigns.
- Helps to plan and organise events and campaigns.
- Previous marketing experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to write compelling copy
- Knowledge of email marketing automation
- Knowledge of paid search and paid social
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Good attention to detail