Technical Account Manager - SaaS
We're working with a North-West based SaaS vendor, who provides a unique solution into the Retail/Supply chain space, to find a client-facing technology professional that will help a defined client-based to get the maximum benefit from our client's solution.
In this role, you will;
- Build strong, strategic relationships with your account base. Hosting regular meetings to ensure accounts are achieving maximum value from their investment
- work closely with the commercial team to ensure account retention
- be the "voice of the customer" internally, ensuring our client's platform is continuously improving, and internal product/development teams have continuous visibility of customer feedback
- work closely with the saas platform; you will be able to configure any element of the platform to support end-users requirements
- create new ideas that improve customer experience
- deliver on-site training to customers to help with the adoption of best practice
- act as a bridge between technical and non-technical personnel, both internally and externally, with clients
If you have good knowledge of the technology stack used by Retail/Supply chain organisations and can demonstrate performance helping business get the most out of Software/SaaS platforms, this is a great opportunity to work in a customer-centric role within a fast-growing technology vendor.