This is a Band 5 NHS Resourcing Team Leader role which is working from home. This is initially a 6 month FTC and candidates must have previous experience working within the NHS and using the TRAC system.Client Details
The client is a large NHS Trust based in Central LondonDescription
The key responsibilities for this Band 5 NHS Resourcing Team Leader are:
- Leading recruitment episodes undertaking responsibility for all stages of the process ensuring regular communication with recruiting managers and candidates as appropriate
- Placing adverts in external specialist publications on behalf of recruiting managers ensuring text is accurate and ensuring charging arrangements are agreed and processed.
- Supporting managers in the application of relevant workforce policies providing advice and guidance and escalating as appropriate.
- To apply working knowledge of relevant employment law, national and local terms and conditions of employment and local policies.
The successful candidate for this Band 5 NHS Resourcing Team Leader must have:
- Experience with using TRAC and ESR
- Experience working in the NHS in a recruitment/HR capacity
- CIPD qualified [part qualified or working towards]
- Experience of supervising staff
- Experience of providing advice and support to managers and staff on HR issues, in particular recruitment
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and standard keyboard skills
On offer to the candidate is a Fixed Term Contract working for the NHS as a Resourcing Team Leader. This is a remote role and the successful candidate must have previous experience working within the NHS to apply.