Marketing Executive - Preston
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a creative, hard-working and organised individual with a keen eye for detail to join our growing team in an exciting, fast-paced environment within our modern Preston Office as a Marketing Executive
on a full-time basis.
Founded in 2017, Spencer Clarke Group are a multi-sector agency recruiting nationwide within the Health & Social Care, Housing, SEND, Finance, Construction, Engineering and Corporate Functions sectors, supplying temporary and permanent staff within both the public and private sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an energetic, ambitious, and vibrant company as they embark on their next phase of growth, where you can play a vital part in marketing the agency and its services. We are big on culture and providing the very best working environment for you, and every team member plays integral part in making Spencer Clarke Group what it is.
As the Marketing Manager, you will promote the agency with a broad range of both online and offline marketing across the business. You will play a critical role in the strategic development of the business and its overall marketing and brand strategy, ensuring messaging is consistent across all channels.For this role, you will have a natural creative flair, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and must have previous experience undertaking a similar role.
Salary ranges from £24,000 to £35,000 per annum pro-rata, depending on experience, with regular incentives and bonuses available. This is a very important role within the business as you will be essentially managing your own workload and ensuring timescales are consistently adhered to. Main Responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage cross-channel marketing campaigns to promote Spencer Clarke Group's brand and services through video, online, digital/social media and print.
- Email and Consumer Targeting Campaigns
- CRM management and segmentation
- Staying up to date with industry trends and news
- Analyse and report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Event management and planning
In return, we celebrate success and offer exceptional benefits, such as:
- Demonstrable experience and track record of success in a marketing role
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and passionate about sales and marketing
- Strong knowledge of current marketing trends
- Social Media and Platforms experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the Adobe creative suite to enable creation of campaigns
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Highly Organised
- Be different - think outside the box
- Regular staff events & Lunch Clubs
- Monthly, quarterly and annual competitions & bonuses
- Race Days, Sporting Events & Wheel of Fortune
- Brand new facilities and break out room including pool tables, TV's etc
- Regular incentives & annual company holiday target
- This is a full time, Monday to Friday post
- Choice of two working patterns; 8.30am to 5.00pm or 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Early finish Friday and weekly dress down days
- In house 'tuck shop' and beer fridge
- Pool table, video game area and chill out zone
- Free on-site parking
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below or send your CV to Mike Shorrock -
Please be advised that due to the high number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact all applicants. If you do not receive a response within 28 days of your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.