Does the idea of stepping up to begin working with one of the world's largest and fastest-growing media agencies excite you? This could be the ideal opportunity for you to become a Paid Social Account Manager working in an innovative agency, alongside well-renowned brands.
This successful candidate will define, design, and deliver the agency's vision of ROI+ as a mantra and help champion that spirit to their team, while positioning them as a digital strategy leader, working closely with Social and Design teams. You will also be working alongside a team of executives and reporting to the Paid Social Account Director. There are several learning and development courses, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress throughout the business.The Opportunity:
- Being an integral part in delivering best-in-class Paid Social campaigns for clients to exceed and meet their objectives
- This position requires a highly motivated, technical & entrepreneurial person to lead day-to-day strategic management across Paid Social, overseeing strategic plan development and all aspects of execution, whilst simultaneously delivering immaculate client serving.
- Proactively utilising the technology available and implementing processes to maximise operational efficiencies
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to delegate work to the executive and manage large budgets of up to £1 million.
- Proactively performing regular optimisation of accounts, monitoring market changes, and identifying development opportunities.
- Applying bid rules, buying methods, and automation to optimise and complement account management tasks
- Proficient in using Paid Social platforms which include: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and Linked In, etc
- Proficient in using GA, DoubleClick, and Adobe Analytics.
- Previous experience with managing and speaking with clients to develop professional and long-standing relationships
This is an exciting opportunity to work on an exciting and growing brand. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please apply below.How to Apply:
If you're interested, please get in touch for a confidential conversation with Mollie McCormack
Pivotal is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.