A leading Apple and Mac repair and maintenance services company is looking for a quality candidate to work within their Hull store. With a blend of technical and administrative roles, this job will require excellent administration skills and experience with Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod. Prior experience working in IT is not required. The successful candidate will receive industry accreditation from Apple, on top of support from highly experienced technicians.The Role:
- 5 days a week
- Manage the administration of an existing busy workshop
- Process and complete repairs of Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod and related accessories
- Interact with customers
- Experienced in the use of iOS devices
- Administrative experience using Mac OS or Windows
- Enthusiasm for technology
- Desire to learn new skills
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY
to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with the following experience and job titles; Apple Technician, 1st Line Technical Support, 1st Line Support Analyst, Mac Support Engineer, Technical Service Desk Analyst, 1st Line Service Desk Technician, Customer Helpdesk, Desktop Support, IT Support, Desktop Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, Apple Support Technician may also be considered for this role.