Domus are proud to be working with a fantastic national care organisation to recruit for a Team Leader at one of their specialist residential transition services in Hanley Castle, Worcestershire.
This picturesque service situated on the cusp of the Malvern Hills provides specialised support to adults with autism and/or a learning disability.
The company have a brilliant reputation and were recently recognised as one of '2020 UK's best workplaces' by Great Place to Work.Key Responsibilities of a Team Leader
Team Leader Requirements:
- Supporting the Registered Manager in the smooth running of the home.
- Supervising a team of dedicated Adult Support Workers and working as a proactive role model within the team.
- Assisting in all aspects of running the service including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Experience of working with adults in the learning disabilities sector. Experience working with autism is desirable.
- Experience in a supervisory role, ideally supervising a team of support workers.
- Someone who is driven, can hit the ground running and not afraid to 'muck in' when required.
- The opportunity to work for a company recognised as one of the UK's 'best places to work' in 2020.
- Free parking & free meals.
- Fantastic progression opportunities including funding for relevant qualifications.
- Thorough induction including a mentor from day one.
- A free, online training portal for extensive personal.
- Cycle to Work scheme, Private Healthcare Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.