Account Manager |Marketing Communications Agency | B2B | £40,000
Our client is a B2B Communications agency based in West Kent. The team work with globally recognised brands predominantly within the engineering, construction and technology space and are currently looking for an Account Manager. You'll bring an understanding of the creativity needed to deliver a good B2B campaign within the tech or construction space, solid digital experience and a natural communication style. In return you'll find a welcoming, experienced team, interesting projects plus the opportunity to grow and develop into a more senior position.What you'll be doing...
Working closely with one of the Directors the AM will be responsible for driving projects, you'll be hands on with content, at home in a B2B environment and have broad integrated marketing experience
What you'll bring...
- To learn, understand and immerse yourself in your clients' business and their wider industry.
- Manage day to day delivery of an integrated marketing plan ensuring projects are on track and delivered on time.
- Able to multitask, prioritise and organise efficiently
- Clearly communicate updates with clients and the team.
- Take a commercial approach, seek client growth and opportunities for new business.
The right person will be flexible to move with needs of the business. You'll bring a confidence gained from experience and a natural communication style that inspires trust. you'll have excellent project management skills and have an ambition to develop your career and take on more responsibility over time.
- Integrated marketing communications experience including broad digital knowledge
- Experience in delivering campaigns both online and offline, with a focus on the production and promotion of content across relevant channels.
- B2B communications experience within technology, engineering or construction is preferable.
- Strong client relationship experience.
- You'll be ambitious and keen to develop skills.
- Desire to work in a small (growing), highly skilled team of experts in their field
The opportunity to work on and solve interesting marketing challenges, do great work for appreciative clients - and to do that in a friendly, supportive working environment.
The right person for this agency and for this role will be ambitious, keen to work on interesting challenges with clients who are leaders in their fields. You'll be looking for a grown-up environment with a team who know their stuff and will offer support and guidance to help you grow and develop your career. You'll be part of an agency where the director's vision is a culture based on mutual respect, clear expectations and open communication. Salary is circa £40,000 plus bonus.