Senior Event Marketing Executive,North Kent / Sussex border2 days per week in that venue and flexible working locations for rest of the week£28,000 - £30,000
Talent Hub is working with an organisation with multiple venues throughout the UK. These venues are primarily used for sporting events, although this role is to focus on marketing these venues for other events for other occasions. Targeting both B2B and B2C audiences this is a new and exciting job in the marketing team, to grown brand awareness and increase revenue for these venues.Key responsibilities for this Events Marketing Manager role include:
For this role you should have:
- Working with the wider marketing and sales teams, this role will take full ownership of all marketing activity relating to non-sporting events income.
- Work with the wider marketing team to plan and execute a comms strategy that will raise the profile of the brand through social, email and digital channels ultimately driving enquiries and leads for the sales team.
- Build and establish the brand ensuring the website is kept relevant and up to date.
- Work alongside the team to produce, organise and distribute collateral to support the marketing and sales activity
- Work with the CRM manager to establish segmentation and targeting for customers.
- Through the effective use of data, play an active role alongside venue management and team in the design of packages, pricing, offers and product to best fit market need and create opportunity.
- Negotiate and manage relationships with 3rd party partners to ensure maximum exposure for our venues within the agreed budget, whilst ensuring listings are kept relevant and up to date.
- Liaise with franchise hotel partner, adhering to their brand guidelines where necessary. Completing all relevant marketing campaigns and use of associated systems.
- Introduce, implement and evaluate innovative marketing and promotional activities designed to increase Hotel revenue lines - golf, spa, bedroom etc
- Previously worked in a similar role, marketing venues and events, conferences etc.
- Be educated to degree level
- Proven skills in the B2B and B2C markets
- Successfully managed campaigns in customer acquisition, with a focus on Digital.
- Ideally worked for the hospitality industry
- Worked with business partners, and large brands on joint marketing campaign activity
- Extensive benefits list, including:
- Staff discounts
- Flexible working
- Many many more...