An excellent regional PR agency is looking for a PR Account Manager to work on comms and social media campaigns for clients in Food, Drink, Lifestyle and Retail. Stable, well established agency, social team, and some exciting clients on offer...The Agency
Established for over 20 years, this boutique regional agency is continuing to grow well and works with attractive clients in the Lifestyle, Retail and Food & Drink sector. They've won multiple awards for their campaigns and they are the go-to agency for many high profile, global names. Based out of new offices in an excellent location (with plenty of parking), the team are a social and likeminded bunch who enjoy a relaxed and team focused work environment (staff turnover is very low!).The Role
As a PR Account Manager, you'll act as the main point of contact for clients and be responsible for the delivery of communications, media relations and social media campaigns. You'll help manage junior team members and build strong relationships with clients built on trust and a consultative approach. The ideal candidate will:
- Need expereince working on consumer-focused PR campaigns (either in agency or in-house)
- Need to be a strong media relations professional with expereince gaining valuable coverage.
- Be a strong writer, able to create compelling stories to promote clients' brand/products
- Need the confidence to work closely with clients, offering advice, feedback and ideas.
- Need to be passionate about mentoring and managing junior staff to help them achieve strong results.
The role offers the chance to work with some exciting global brands in the attractive Food, Drink, Health and Wellbeing sectors. You'll get to work on varied campaigns encompassing social media, traditional PR, media relations, creative launches and more. The agency is exceptionally well-run, steadily growing (even in uncertain times) and can offer anyone joining strong prospects for advancement moving forward.
Please apply for a detailed job description and further info.