Senior Project ManagerAgile, Business Transformation, Telecommunications, Business Change Remote working available from anywhere in the UK
As part of a strategic organisational change we are looking to develop our product delivery and transformation capabilities.
As such an opportunity has arisen for a senior project manager with strong business change experience to lead a number of initiatives geared to expand our product/change portfolio and play a key role in transforming the business.
Reporting into the 'Programme Lead' you will work very closely with product management, enterprise architecture and business / systems analysts, third party suppliers and the stakeholder community across the wider business / group.
You will assess our current project delivery model and define a roadmap for changing and optimising our capacity to deliver products and projects aligned to new technology, for example UcaaS and CCaaS.You will have either delivered this kind of transformation in the telecoms sector, or you will have worked in this kind of environment, delivering innovative telecoms projects in an Agile/Waterfall fashion, incorporating features including automation or self-serve capabilities.
This role will also see you responsible for delivering telecoms products on behalf of Enterprise customersAbout You
You are a smart and talented individual who knows how to work hard whilst still maintaining a fun and friendly attitude. You enjoy working within a team where there is a culture of learning and mutual respect; an environment where you can bring new ideas to the table and have them heard.
You need to be self-motivated, very organised, someone who loves to problem solve, has an investigative mind and likes to work with a range of business, technical, and third party stakeholders to identify and suggest solutions to business problems and development opportunities.
You are also a quick learner, able to hit the ground running and demonstrate a positive 'can do' attitude to contribute and work with our energetic and motivated operational teams.
- You'll have excellent previous experience of risk and change management best practice
- You'll have excellent stakeholder management skills, able to engage with, negotiate and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, and clearly communicate product details to business and technical groups.
- You'll have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with a flair for articulating your thinking
- You will be an excellent team player with a proactive mindset, with a passion for working together as a team to achieve goals.
- You will thrive in an environment where you are trusted to be work smart and work hard without micromanagement.
- You'll have an outgoing and welcoming personality, able to adapt to differing customer groups at ease, taking pride in providing a first-class customer experience at all times
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92417038