Bid Manager, Manchester based, Cloud Services solutions, £40,000- £50,000 base and win bonus.
Based in Manchester, our client has been in business for over 20 years, specialising in Cloud services, managed services, data storage and virtulisation. As Bid Manager, you will be joining a business that provides successful technology solutions and outcomes to their clients. Their team of dedicated and forward-thinking experts utilise unique methodology to gain an expansive understanding of their client's needs, to implement the best solutions and provide a strong ROI.
Skills and experience needed as Bid Manager-
- You have a strong background in Bid Management or Business Development and tenders
- You are experienced in building relationships across Sales teams and resources internally to best respond to business opportunities.
- You have a proven track record of working within a bidding environment, and a good understanding of the bidding processes.
- You can manage complex streams of activity daily, from various work streams and colleagues.
- You have a background in technical bidding within the technology field.
- You are highly skilled Office 365 apps (SharePoint online is a must)
- Skills in Power BI, Qorus Document Builder and InDesign are very desirable.
- You are confident in managing key stakeholder relationships and guiding subject matter experts.
- You have strong business acumen and the ability to lead along with excellent interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities as Bid Manager-
- You will gather a clear understanding of the client's needs by working with the account management team.
- Identify opportunities for the business by reviewing the tender portals.
- Confirming bid responsibilities and assignments.
- Review, draft and revise bid content
- Continually monitor and update the bidding system.
- Carry out the analysis of competitors by supporting the bid process.
- Ensuring that bids are submitted to compliant standards.
- Leading post bid duties including negotiating, presentations, and contract negotiations.
- Championing best practice against the company framework
What is in it for you?
As well as being part of an award-winning team, you will have the opportunity to progress your career within the business, a generous benefits package including pension, health care and more, and a base salary of between £40,000- £50,000 plus a generous win bonus.
Send your CV now