£25-30k plus benefits
A brand new opportunity for an experienced and talented marketer to join my client to take ownership and lead on all things marketing.
Working with the senior team the Marketing Executive will take ownership of:
* Developing an integrated marketing strategy
* Deliver effective omnichannel marketing activity
* Supporting business growth through lead generation
* Creating engaging communications and content
* Enhancing the firm's social media presence
* Working with CRM to curate email marketing campaigns
* Managing a calendar of events
* Analysis and reporting to the senior team
You'll be an experienced marketer who can demonstrate a track record of delivering results focussed marketing activity across a rang of channels.
Your core marketing skills will be backed by a creative flair and great content/writing skills, able to match your tone of voice to the audience and engage.
We're open to the sectors you're experienced in however professional or financial services experience would be a real benefit.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a great business, taking a role and really making it your own while you help the organisation grow and achieve their ambitions. You can expect to be challenged and rewarded in equal measure.
I'd love to speak to experienced marketers who are open to exploring new opportunities....
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.