Looking to work for a healthcare company that truly values your dedication?
Join the Newcross team as a Care Assistant in Kirkcaldy and its surroundings. You will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a vital part of the health and social care team, assisting with personal care, meal preparation, social activities and any additional tasks required. Job requirements
You must be confident in your abilities as a carer and constantly look for the best outcome for our service users. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years and relevant training in moving and handling and personal care. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is essential.
We use the latest technology for a positive employee experience. You will need a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. The perks
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Have the option to get paid instantly (up to 50% of the value of existing shifts) with Flexi Pay, managed on the HealthForceGo when you submit your timesheets. Including weekends and bank holidays! Apply now and be on shift within a week