Apply today and join a growing, supportive team of healthcare professionals!
As a Care Assistant in Glasgow, Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and the surrounding areas, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll join a strong team of health and social care professionals, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional tasks. What we're looking for
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, ready to take on new challenges in this fast-paced role! The right to work in the UK is essential, and it would be beneficial if you had access to your own vehicle.
As a caregiving expert, you'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years. Plus, relevant moving and handling and personal training is required. You must have a natural desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for those in your care and uphold our core values: trust, empathy and expertise.
You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our helpful app, HealthForceGo. The perks
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Take advantage of Flexi Pay, our unique employee perk, which gives you the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of your current shift value. You simply add your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app to qualify. Including weekends and bank holidays too. Apply now! And start you Newcross journey within a week