We're looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Social Media Manager with experience working for a top marketing or digital agency, although we'll consider a good Social Media Manager who's worked for in-house a brand.
This agency's client base includes a number of well-known, global brands and social media is key output for the agency, so you'll play a very important role. There's lots of room for progression for great people - we're not just looking for the relevant social media and marketing experience, we're looking for candidates with passion, enthusiasm, and a genuine ambition to do the best work for their clients. It's important that you're a good human being too. They have a close-knit team of lovely people and they want to hire another lovely human to maintain that dynamic.The experience we need.
- Demonstrable success working on both paid and organic social media campaigns within a marketing agency or in-house setting
- Experience managing influencer outreach is hugely beneficial for this position
- A flair for copywriting
- An ambitious, positive and outgoing personality - you'll have outstanding interpersonal skills and "something about you" that means you can build strong, stable and long-lasting client relationships.
- Driven and motivated with a desire to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Excellent organisation skills along with an exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure, whilst keeping a calm head
- Be happy to travel on occasion for client meetings.
The Social Media Manager's key objective is to deliver first-class social media campaigns across organic and paid social. You'll write content and be hands-on with community management, as well as publishing social media advertising and monitoring the campaign's successes with a focus on continuous improvement. A big part of this role is influencer outreach. It's about delivering the best work, and the work that is right for the client, with a smile on your face and having lots of fun along the way.The company.
A tier one independent agency with a really strong leadership team, clear values and objectives, and an enviable client base of well-known consumer brands with global reach. At the same, you won't be a cog in a wheel here, or part of a bigger machine. It's about doing the best work, not selling ideas to the client that won't solve their problems. Their office is beautiful and you'll be working alongside some of the best in the industry. What you'll get in return.
As well as a great salary of c£28k and fantastic benefits, this is a really rare opportunity to join a company that will set your career up for life. They invest heavily in their staff so that whatever your experience on joining, you'll quickly become one of the best in the business. You'll deliver first-class social media campaigns and influencer outreach for global clients.How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!