Radius is seeking a strong Infrastructure Project Manager for our client.
You must be located in London , home counties or south east England .
Ideally you will come from a client facing or a manged services organization or had been an IT manager for an SME .
This role involves managing multiple concurrent projects . You will be manging projects with the following technologies :
O365 , ITIL , Microsoft SCCM , SQL server ,PBX, VOIP , Microsoft Server , Active Directory & Exchange, Networking (Routers ,Switches , Firewalls , Wireless , VPN ), Backups , Antivirus , Windows 10 , Vmware, email security (ex: Mimecast) , Printer installation , Outlook , Ticket systems , Windows applications , MAC applications , Mobile phones , SLAs, RMM tools, Scripting (PowerShell) .
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a varied portfolio of client projects for organisations in the SME sector, often running several projects at any one time.
- Review existing project processes and make recommendations to streamline our operations and improve the client experience
- Oversee scheduling and resource allocation to ensure projects are brought in on time and on budget
- Fully own the project process from point of winning, to final delivery, ensuring that internal resources are aligned, deliverables are met and documentation is accurate
- Attend meetings (internally & on-site) as required to ensure projects remain on track
- Manage any project delays/issues/changes in scope ensuring that all involved
- Understand the next steps/costs and communicate agreed details back to the internal teams
- Communicate project process and status updates, both internally and with key stakeholders regularly
- Gather client feedback at the end of projects and make suggestions for future learnings