We curently have two exciting opportunities to join our global client, due to business growth.
Our global clients' teams' background is based on extensive business and systems experience, matched by expert technical knowledge. They bring their clients' projects the quality and experience from successfully delivering hundreds of implementations to customers operating in a range of business sectors across the world.PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Great opportunity for a talented consultant to join a professional team to deliver high quality systems to their customers. Established for over 20 years, they continue to experience excellent growth and want to attract new team members who aspire to making a difference. You will be working as part of the Customer team on implementation of projects with account management responsibility and contributing to customer support.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Project Implementation & Consultancy
- Manage and deliver client implementations. This involves scoping the project with the client, mapping business processes & data requirements, configuring the CRM system to match customer business objectives.
- Agree the approach and present the agreed plan and timescales with the client. Prioritise critical activities to ensure that project actions are delivered on time. Monitor the implementation project, maintaining communication with the client on project progress. Maintain a trusted relationship with the customer, to ensure confidence is maintained throughout the project.
Client Relationship Management
- Undertake Account Management for selected customers including design of effective account plans to develop positive customer experience and success. Work with clients to assess their CRM needs and requirements in order to determine the best approach. Understand the customer market and business sector to provide appropriate advice.
Customer Support & Web Resources
- Assist with client end user and technical queries, providing solutions and advising customers who will have varying technical knowledge and skills. Contribute to the development of online resources including helpsite product information and contribute to visual web assets. Proactively work with our Projects & Support team to ensure that we deliver excellent customer service whether via personal or digital contact.
Technical Delivery and Development
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and expertise in relevant areas. Candidates will ideally have some web application, database and basic network administration skills to assist with technical problems and liaise with the support & development teams for more technically demanding requests. Relevant training will be provided depending on individual skills. The role will include performing software installations, migrations and upgrades and advising customers on data import processes.
- Train customers and demonstrate a good level of knowledge of functionality. Plan training based on client objectives and devise training plans. Assess client training needs to enable different learning styles to be accommodated and to choose the best methods and training plan for the client. Propose and agree follow up action required as a result of training.
Business Development and Pre-Sales
- Liaise with new business team to understand prospect needs and provide knowledge of best practice processes and existing customer industry application of the systems. Contribute to pre-sales to assist with preparation and carry out demonstrations via web tools, at client sites or at trade exhibitions and discuss functionality with client teams including senior management. Provide professional quotations or proposals for either new business or as part of account management for additional project sales for existing customers.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Essential Criteria:
- Communicate with customers clearly and logically, adjusting to the audience to enable effective communication at all levels. Listen effectively and respond appropriately. Maintain client confidentiality and discretion. Both written and verbal
- Degree or combined degree in Business Management, Information Systems, Information Technology or relevant experience.
- 12 months +/University placement year - ideally either working in: business development, marketing, a consultancy focused role, in a project implementation capacity, consultancy role or IT Systems support.
- Knowledge and experience of working with the following are desirable but not essential; Microsoft Server environment, including IIS; Microsoft SQL Server; Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange; Microsoft Windows and Office, including Outlook.
- Self-motivated, enthusiasm to learn and develop relevant skills to progress
- Ability to make decisions in the moment and in ambiguous situations
- Able to work effectively on own initiative and under pressure, strong time management and organisation skills and be able to meet deadlines
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Interest in business systems and their applications
- Commitment to equal opportunities
- Full driving licence and transport
- Passport with ability to travel internationally to see clients should, the need arise