Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! Cognizant Microsoft Business Group Managed Services
team is growing fast and we're looking for our next Technical Account Manager
to join us. What impact will you have in this role?
The Technical Account Manager is experienced, technology enthusiast and advisor, who works closely with our customers' technical team to help bridge the gap between their and New Signature's operations. In service of that objective, the Technical Account Manager will not only partner with New Signature support teams to see technical issues through to resolution but also place emphasis on issue prevention rather than resolution. The ideal candidate/s will have recently been involved with early life and daily support of Office 365, Windows and/or Linux services within Azure Infrastructure, particularly around Monitoring, Patching, Backups, general Virtual Machine and OS troubleshooting and will understand how to build strong customer partnership based on trust. What will you be doing day-to-day?
What type of experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Working closely with NS technical teams to help fulfil complex incidents and requests, assisting customers and stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner
- Assisting with technical problem diagnosis and resolution
- Troubleshooting or crisis-managing customer complex technical issues
- Developing relationships with external clients to assess their technology, support, and security needs
- Assessing, analysing and, based on new technologies, making technical recommendations to improve customer supported systems to help them grow
- Offering innovative solutions that meet clients' needs while remaining cost effective
- Performing system configuration changes / updates based on recommendations and best practice when required
- Ensuring customer technical solution documentation is always up to date
- Performing system capacity and resilience planning to ensure fit for purpose against customer business objectives
- Supporting Account Directors and Service Delivery manager to ensures high customer satisfaction during the support process
- Following support and business processes accurately with attention to detail. Proactively look for opportunities to improve efficiency and quality of New Signature's services
- Working intricately with the customers' in-house service desk and our own service desks and providing training to common issue management
- If required, being part of daily "stand-ups" to ensure communication and focus
- Visiting client sites if required
- Addressing client technical and performance escalations
- Serving as primary technical lead for questions regarding client setup/configuration/processes
- Supporting monthly Management Reports
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Experience of working within a consultancy or a manages service provider
- Work experience in a similar environment (ideally supporting external clients)
- Experience in working in a busy IT department
- Exceptional customer service skills, particularly the ability to empathize and follow through tasks to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent organization to ensure that many concurrent incidents are all being taken care of in a timely manner
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening, and questioning
- Comfortable dealing with people at all levels
- Experience at working both independently and in a team oriented environment
- Ability to adapt to constantly shifting priorities
- Ability to communicate well internally when escalating tasks and helping them to understand the business impact and urgency of an incident
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
Does the role require travel?
- A-level or equivalent qualification ideally in an IT related discipline
- University Degree (desirable)
- Windows Server, Azure & O365 Certification (desirable)
We encourage our team members to meet with our customers in person for at least 20% of the time they are working together. Sometimes this requires travel outside of normal working hours.Security Responsibility:
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature's corporate security standards.ABOUT THE COGNIZANT MICROSOFT BUSINESS GROUP (MBG)
The Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG) has a singular purpose-advancing your cloud modernization journey with focus, simplicity and scale. The Microsoft Business Group is an end-to-end Microsoft-centric cloud solutions and managed services provider that leverages extensive experience and IP to deliver constant innovation and business value, powered by the Microsoft Cloud platform. We are designed to reflect how you think about cloud transformation from a platform native perspective. Our dedicated experts and trusted blueprint deliver your digital difference through the Microsoft Cloud: Azure, Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365. We turn digital potential into real business performance at speed.Who We Are
We are the destination employer for Microsoft-committed professionals, providing depth of specialization and differentiated career paths. We have authentic conversations, build connections and grow careers while centering ourselves around our employees. We are a global team of certified consultants across all relevant technologies, coupled with cloud focused advisory consultants. With our supercharged talent, we are the world's best Microsoft partner. We prioritize investing and expanding.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, the Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG) understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
The Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG) prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG).
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92274830