Operations and Customer Service Managerupto £27.5k
My client are an online retailer and they are looking for Ops and Customer Service Manager to join their team. You will maximise efficiency through ops management, streamlining processes and ensuring the customers are receiving the best service out there!The role
- Maximising efficiency through operations management and streamlining processes.
- Overseeing and ensuring all e-commerce orders are correctly dispatched in a timely manner and packaged to company standard.
- Overseeing and ensuring all customer email queries are responded to quickly and as efficiently as possible. Delighting the customer at every opportunity and ensuring the team are providing the best possible service with an understanding of a tailored approach to each customers individual needs.
- Manage and inspire the team in accordance to company policy and procedure. Being the 'go to' person for team members, able to confidently and independently make decisions and resolve problems.
- Ensure the team are maximising sales through exceptional customer service and good product knowledge at every opportunity.
- Overseeing all areas of customer service to exceptional standards including refunds, returns and repairs service.
- Office housekeeping, supply orders and packaging re-orders.
- Help with packaging and dispatch of ecommerce orders when and if needed.
- Oversee wholesale accounts; creating invoices and booking in valuable shipments as well as maintaining good relationships with retailers and our sales team.
- Receiving, checking and recording stock deliveries.
- Carry out regular stock takes to maintain an accurate stock figure.
- Managing team workload and assist with the hiring of temp staff during busy periods.
You will be very hands on with this role and not be scared of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in with the day to day running of the business!
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, then apply now!