A permanent, full-time opportunity based in North Yorkshire, seeking an experienced and passionate NFP Corporate Relationship Manager. Client Details
Our client is well known NFP based in North Yorkshire, who are well known player within the community space. They work with a UK wide client base to improve lives and have been doing so for over 30 years. Description
The key accountabilities of the Corporate Relationship Manager will include, but may not be limited to;
- Contribute and lead on the fundraising strategies implemented for higher value, corporate relationships;
- Conduct research into potential relationships and develop and maintain a consistent pipeline of said relationships to further develop;
- Develop and present on pitches and proposals to corporate relationships;
- Manage end to end fundraising activities and events;
- Work with the wider Marketing and Communications team to develop and interpret reports'
- Proactively support the Head of Fundraising and wider team to maximise impact with corporate relationships.
The successful candidate must possess the following skillset, in order to be considered for the role of Corporate Relationship Manager;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to lead meetings and presentations;
- Experience and proven track record in exceeding targets within a corporate fundraising or sales business;
- Excellent relationship building abilities;
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise accordingly;
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills;
- A passion for the NFP arena.
On offer is a;
- Permanent, full-time role within an impactful NFP organisation;
- A supportive and highly skilled wider team within Fundraising, Communications and Marketing;
- A salary of between £25,000 and £28,000.