We have the pleasure of working with a new and driven agency looking to add an Account Manager (up to £30K DOE) to join their growing team in Hemel Hempstead due to expansion. This digital agency is looking for an account handler who is flexible and keen to learn, with the ability to work individually or as part of a team. The role will be varied between hands-on account and project management and will have the opportunity for growth in the future.Key Responsibilities:
- Manage projects and client relationships, working collaboratively with the agency team and external suppliers to meet client goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, being organised and meeting deadlines.
- Keep accurate records of client transactions
- Ability to gain product knowledge - to advise and sell
- Work directly with the MD and CTO to ensure the smooth running of all campaigns
- Travel across the UK to meet with suppliers will be essential, with occasional overnight stays
- Maintain strong supplier relationships
- Operate as the main point of contact for assigned suppliers
- Source new suppliers to work with when required
- Use excel and other dedicated software to keep track of existing supplier's volumes, costs and conversions
You are a pro-active Account Manager who enjoys working on digital campaigns whilst being organised, scheduling work with the relevant teams and managing client budgets and schedules. You enjoy working closely with the internal team and external suppliers to deliver successful campaigns
You like keeping up to date with industry trends and want to work within a smaller agency where you will have room to develop and progress.
You have worked in either a Marketing, Design, or Advertising agency and are now looking for your next role.
If this role sounds like it could be the right move for you, please send us your CV!