Technical Account Manager / Sales Lead - Microsoft / Cloud Services
A new position has been created within a rapidly expanding IT services company for a Microsoft Practice Lead / Head of Public Cloud. This is a new leadership position which will enable the successful applicant a large amount of autonomy to refine and enhance the companies Microsoft offerings and expand their ever growing Microsoft / Public Cloud division.
Working on the strategy and delivery of Microsoft Practice, you will liaise between departments - technical engineer, pre-sales, customer success, sales, marketing, information security, finance and more. We're looking for someone who understands customers requirements and can help to match them come with the right solutions, with a focus on Microsoft Technologies primarily Office 365 and Azure. You should therefore have a good understanding of these technologies however this is not a hands on technical position and you should also possess excellent commercial skills and a proven record of Microsoft/Cloud sales and relationship building.Responsibilities
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of product documentation.
- Attend client meetings in order to present the product portfolio and generate business
- Attend Microsoft/Distribution events and develop the Microsoft product/service proposition
- Achieving personal and company sales targets.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Understand, research, and follow technical industry and product trends.
- Follow competitors / complimentary solutions offerings and conduct regular capability analysis.
- Provide training on how to use Microsoft solutions.
- Reporting of opportunities to Senior Management and stakeholders
- Act as product evangelist and subject matter expert to our customer community for Microsoft / public cloud products
This opportunity could suit someone from a presales, technical account management, IT sales or channel role, or an engineer who has proven experience working with sales teams in driving and creating revenue from existing customers and is wanting/willing to move away from a hands on technical role. Prompt review of applications and interviews will be taking place, if you would like more information or to be considered please apply today and we'll be in touch with more information.Driving license is essential for this role as there will be the requirement to visit customers on site at times (approximately 25% of the time, and only throughout the UK)