THE COMPANY: Brewster Partners are delighted to be supporting an organisation with national coverage and its Head offices in West Yorkshire to recruit a Programme Manager to join the organisation at a time of growth.
As Programme Manager you will be joining the organisation at an exciting time, and will support the organisation in achieving their ambitious plans.THE JOB:
You will be a commercially minded, driven Programme or Project Manager and will play a key role in the management, implementation and delivery of a range of programmes across the business.
You will reporting to the Managing Director, and work collaboratively with Heads of Operations, and the Business Development Team as well as strategic partners, commissioners and key stakeholders internally and externally.
The role will involve;
- Managing multiple projects in line with project management principles as well as developing and implementing programme and project plans
- Identifying and managing key work streams and identifying subject experts including key development pans
- Ensuring key performance targets are achieved
- Responsibility for project risks and action plans including all relevant Health and Safety risk assessments
- Develop building and environmental specifications for particular needs with commissioners,
- Responsibility for developing and achieving programme key performance indicators and meeting deadlines and reporting to Board level
- Responsible for, working with Head of Finance & Finance Business Partners, ensuring all project investment is on target and within projected budget
This a key role within the organisation therefore proven experience of successful Programme Management or project management would be essential (ideally within a Health and Social Care environment)
You will need the ability to plan, prioritise and organise to meet competing deadlines and to work well under pressure, you will have a keen eye for detail and be solution focussed.
This role will require you to work strategically with senior management and other internal influencers and be comfortable negotiating with senior commissioners and have Previous experience of managing high value programmes and contracts circa £1m
Qualified Project Management (e.g. PRINCE2) qualification is desirable.THE BENEFITS: This role offers great benefits including holidays, pension and a belief in work life balance
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.