Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this modern forward thinking business to recruit for a Graduate Digital Health Assessor. This is a graduate role with real career progression opportunities. So if you have an interest in digital technology and a passion for helping people, please apply now. No experience necessary. Client Details
ORCHA are one of the UK's fastest growing Digital Health organisations. We operate the world's largest digital health assessment platform and library and have a suite of exciting products and services that are all geared towards getting more people using and benefiting from great health and care related Apps.
It's fair to say we are crazy about health Apps. Digital health is rapidly emerging as the major new frontier in healthcare delivery globally and we are at the forefront of this fast moving and exhilarating environment.
Based in the Northwest of the UK we are rapidly growing across the whole of the UK, Europe and beyond.Description
At the heart of everything we do is our unique ORCHA Digital Health Review and Assessment, which is carried out by our team of talented graduates. Every day they assess health apps covering a huge number of different health and care conditions and identify key domains covering data privacy, professional assurance, and usability/accessibility.
Our Assessors rapidly become experts in all facets of digital health apps. Guided and supported by our team of hugely experienced and expert specialists, ORCHA Assessors use our Review Engine to look at apps holistically, identifying in the process whether the apps are safe for end users to use, for clinicians to promote, and whether they are fully compliant with all the standards and regulations.
A typical day will involve the following:
- Undertaking reviews on a range of distinct apps from a variety of different areas
- Download and use the app; you will investigate and examine all aspects of it and the information that it provides.
- Check out the relevant websites and app store entries to gather all the required evidence to establish how good the app is across a range of assessment dimensions.
- You will work with a team of specialists clinicians and technical experts to really understand the value, effectiveness and safety of an app
- You will work closely with developers, health and care organisations and many others to relay your findings and help drive improvements.
- As you become more experienced, you will gain the opportunity to become involved in more in-depth assessments on behalf of health and care organisations globally, international regulators and governments who need to provide assurance schemes for their local populations.
- You will increasingly engage with these key parts of overall health and care systems as part of a multi-disciplinary team of digital health experts to help them to drive the adoption and use of great digital health solutions.
The successful Graduate Digital Health Assessor will require the following:
- Demonstrated academic Achievement - Degree level
- A keen interest in apps and health technology, although no prior experience is necessary as full training will be provided
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team and individually, using your initiative and autonomy.
- Research and investigation capabilities used for interpreting/studying clinical studies/journal articles
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- A customer service ethos
- Excellent client-facing and Internal communication skills
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to be flexible in your approach to work
- A committed work ethic, with enthusiasm to develop your skills and a drive to learn
- Attention to detail with an enquiring mind
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This Graduate Digital Health Assessor role will offer the successful graduate the following:
- £19,000 starting salary
- Salary increase to £20,000 on successful completion of a 6-month probationary period
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Pensions scheme
- All tech equipment provided
- Personalised career path
- Supportive environment