10X GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANTS NEEDED - GOOD SECONDARY SCHOOL- Camden
ASAP start, fast track to interview - no filling out endless application forms!
Are you interested in becoming a teacher?
Take the first step into a teaching a career...
***Look no further!***
Prospero Teaching are actively seeking 10 X Graduates
with degrees who want to, possibly, become teachers in the future.
We are seeking 10 Graduates
with a degree in any
subject to work in a secondary school in Camden.
You will be required to support students with learning difficulties with a long term view to possibly becoming trainee teacher.
We are especially seeking Graduate
with strong subject knowledge, good communication skills and dedication
A positive role model and who want to learn, grow and develop?pedagogical skills whilst building rapport with students, teachers, and parents.What does the Graduate teaching role involve:
- Working in the Learning Support / SEND Department of a secondary school
- Supporting the class teacher and students during lessons
- Building a rapport with 5 - 6 students with specific needs and implementing strategies to support, nurture, engage and raise attainment in their secondary years
What support will I be given as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
- Running intervention groups in your subject area to build their knowledge of the subject
You'll be given training, guidance and support by an experienced consultant at Prospero and our Training and Development Team (all experienced teachers) as well as from the school themselves.
A programme of FREE Training and CPD sessions are also offered.School support:
- You will be supported by the school within the SEN Department by the SENCO, HLTAs, Pastoral Staff, Class Teachers and parents
- The school, ahead of time, will provide you with specific information in relation to each child to ensure you are able to support them well.
- You will be provided with resources and strategies to support learners, behaviour management training, group and 1:1 training from qualified, experienced passionate staff.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant,
you will be exposed to students of various age and abilities. You will be able to analyse data and build your ability to raise attainment using key skills, lesson plans and numeracy and literacy intervention tasks to raise attainment. All this will build your expertise of how students are monitored, data is analysed and attainment is raised and students are managed - perfect for those looking to teach.Graduate teaching hours and pay:
Full-time school hours, 8.20am - 3.45pm, Monday to Friday.
You will be required to run an after school club once a week until 4.30pm and attend a departmental meeting once a week.
The role is paid weekly at a daily rate of £80-£95 per day
and can become a permanent post in the future.Interview process:
The SENCO would like to have graduates to start ASAP
You will need a DBS, Safeguarding Training(we provide) and a few other bits of training
The weeks trial is paid This post can lead to a salaried teacher training role
If you are interested please s
end your CV.