Enterprise Risk Manager Consumer Lending - £55,000-£65,000
My client are a Consumer lender who are making incredible strides in becoming a market leader in the retail space.
The are able to grow and provide incredible service due to the way their internal functions run, and the details they put in to ensuring they have market leading functions in all business lines, and risk is certainly no different,
They are about to embark on the next phase of the development, and are looking to build a risk team to work underneath the existing head of risk. They are looking for people to help design and implement enterprise framework and policies to ensure they are able to support their growth.
After recently getting board approval to sign off on their Enterprise Risk programme, they are looking to build their enterprise risk team to help deliver this. Joining the firm at this time will bring some amazing challenges, and opportunities, as well as the opportunity to build key relationships and gain exposure across the Business
I am looking to speak to people who can deliver :
- You must have experience of both design and implementing risk framework.
- You will be able to write policy, and understand what goes in to a policy to ensure that it is meeting regulatory requirements.
- you must have exposure of credit, liquidity, and operational risk frameworks - technical knowledge of all areas is not essential, but working knowledge will certainly help
- Be able to build relationships with all business areas to ensure framework and policies are being embedded correctly.
- Delivering sign off on all policies implemented across the business
- You will be able to work from the top down, working closely with the C-Suite, and also working with business users who are working to help implement risk strategy
- you must be able to challenge users to ensure policies are regularly adhered to
- You will help represent ERM at monthly committee meetings.
- Experience of working with PRA
Call or send me your CV:
020 3817 9757
Richard Williams on 0203 8179757 or firstname.lastname@example.org