My client is a global leader in Consulting services, who have years of extensive experience developing their own systems to change the working world.
The culture they harness is second to none by giving employees the freedom and flexibility they need to to come up with creative solutions.
The Finance Business Consulting team are looking for Managers and senior managers with strong delivery exposure across Capital Markets, Banking and Insurance.
The team are looking for experienced people within consulting who can apply their change, line or technology skills to design and deliver solutions to support the firm's clients.
- Specialising in Retail Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance and will work closely with Finance clients
- Leading engagement teams, advising clients to make strategic and operational decisions about their business.
- Delivering of large- scale projects by managing the project team & assessing engagement risks,
- Designing & Implementing strategic and operational initiatives for clients
- Business Development - Identifying opportunities for new business on a new or existing project
- Managing Third parties
- Monitoring risk and providing Quality Assurance
- Accounting and regulatory change e.g. IFRS9, IFRS17, IBOR, ViR - supporting clients to understand and address complex change, and leading delivery of programmes / projects
- Financial Control - with experience with internal and external statutory reporting
- Financial modelling, budgeting, business planning, forecasting and analysis
- Finance, Risk and Treasury integration, operating model design and implementation
- Front to back process, control and governance
- Balance sheet management and financial resource optimisation
- Cost reporting and management
- Finance Cost Reduction and Process Improvement
- Finance systems architecture and strategy delivery
- General Ledger, consolidation and EPM projects
- An accounting qualification (ACA, ACMA, ACCA) - Not mandatory