Account Manager / BDM (Selling into Property Developers)Northampton - NN3PermanentMonday to Friday8am - 4:45pmSalary: £25-35,000 OTE £50k plus
Would you like to join an expanding company that designs outdoor projects that go into housing developments?
Do you have a consultative approach and a love of developing your network?If so, this could be an ideal challenge for you!
Our Client in Northamptonshire, is seeking an Account Manager/BDM
to join their organisation in Northampton and to take over the existing clients of the Sales Director. This is very much an account management role, the majority of clients will know the company name, however we still need someone with the hunger to find new clients and opportunities.
The focus of the role is to manage and grow a quote bank of circa £10,000,000 quoted projects, liaising with key stakeholders within the housing development market.
This role is office based, with the occasional meeting, so wouldn't suit someone looking for a field based role.Key responsibilities for the Account Manager include:
In order to be successful in the role of Account Manager you must demonstrate:
- Manage a portfolio of your own key property development clients, with the aim of gaining additional business in other areas
- Gain an accurate brief from the client
- Work with design team and produce quotes
- Pass to the project management team
- The role also encompasses managing the marketing strategy for the business, actively promoting via email marketing, canvassing and social media channels.
- Experience of selling into the construction industry (or similar) would be ideal
- Proven experience working in a business development role, with a confident phone manner and experience of selling.
- An autonomous, self-motivated professional with a hunger to grow their own portfolio.
- Someone who can achieve targets and enjoys new challenges.
- Commercially aware and can understand new industries quickly.
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.
All responses will be managed in line with the new GDPR regulations.