Semi-Senior Accountant opportunity within a successful growing Chartered Accountancy Practice offering long term career growth and exposure to all aspects of Accounts / Tax, Audit and Business Advisory work.THE COMPANY
A successful growing Chartered Accountancy Practice renowned as Business Advisors to High-Growth SME, Owner-Managed and mid-market Corporate businesses. The firm is led by a Senior Management Team of ACA Qualified Directors and provides clients with Audit, Accounts, Tax, Outsourced Financial Management and Corporate Finance Advisory solutions.THE OPPORTUNITY
A new opportunity has arisen for a Semi-Senior Accountant offering involvement in all aspects of General Practice work and exposure to a wide variety of Entrepreneurial and High-Growth SME, Owner-Managed and Family-Owned businesses.
As a key member of the team your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Year-End Accounts and Tax Computations for Limited Companies and Directors
- Supporting on Audit procedures for the firm's larger clients
- Involvement in Business / Corporate Finance Advisory work
You will benefit from:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to complete AAT and ACCA exams and progress your career to Senior Accountant
- Exposure to entrepreneurial and high-growth businesses and a chance to gain significant experience within Accounts, Audit, Tax and Business / Corporate Finance Advisory work
You will be an Accounts Professional able to meet the following criteria:
- Accounts, Bookkeeping & VAT experience gained within Practice or Industry (min. 2 - 3 years)
- Experience of using Sage and / or Xero (or other Accounts packages)
- Strong desire to be part of a growing corporate accountancy practice offering opportunities for career development
If you are a Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant or Semi-Senior Accountant working within Practice or Industry and are seeking an opportunity within Chartered Accountancy Practice offering career development please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment.