Our Client based outskirts of Leeds is looking to recruit a Finance and Payroll Admin role.
Providing an efficient and effective payroll admin and processing service to the business and for receiving and verifying billing and requisitions for goods and services, your duties will be:
1. Maintain time sheet records for all hourly paid staff.
2. Identify, investigate, and resolve discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records as required.
3. Carry out work in accordance with internal policies and procedures and ensure that relevant compliance or regulatory requirements are met.
4. Maintain Customer and Supplier financial information including but not limited to: Customer and Supplier accounts data and Customer Price Lists
5. Data entry - input of sales and purchase invoices
6. Carry out weekly & monthly payment runs
7. Make ad hoc payments and bank transfers as required
8. Reconcile Supplier statements
9. Investigate discrepancies on sales ledger and issue customer statements in accordance with company policies
10. Credit control - ensuring debtors pay on time.
11. Handle petty cash and post associated transactions
12. Managing Credit Card Transactions
13. Accurately maintain financial spreadsheets
14. Reporting into the Head of Finance with regards to ad-hoc accounts requests.
15. Supporting other members of the Finance and Administration team with ad-hoc tasks when required.
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.