Compliance Engineerupto £40k
The Compliance Engineer is to provide regulatory support within the Technical Departments to ensure current and new products meet regulatory obligations in the markets that we operate in - UK & global. Working together with Product Development and Operations to achieve a set of specific objectives.The role
Skills and Experience
- Lead the compliance activity to ensure regulatory requirements are met for the company's product portfolio.
- Provide input on new products being developed and advise on compliance considerations through the process.
- Ensure that all product packaging and labelling are compliant with international regulations and all compliance accreditation is acquired in a timely manner before new and existing products are launched.
- Liaise with third party advisors, laboratories, and regulatory bodies.
- Assist with the proofing of new artwork to ensure that it is fully compliant.
- Complete other ad-hoc compliance or regulatory tasks as and when required by the business.
- Ensure that all data and documents are maintained in an organised manor and shared with relevant members throughout the business.
- Take ownership or assist with investigation and resolution of any potential non-compliance.
- Engage with industry to understand and track regulatory trends and developments.
- Maintain product regulatory registrations.
- A minimum 3 years' experience within Regulatory Affairs or a product development role where compliance was carried out or similar.
- Product compliance experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Practical knowledge of product regulations.
- Experience in WRAS approvals.
- Understanding Regulatory requirements for products.