Contract Opportunity8a Change and Improvement Manager (Virtual Consultations)
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a NHS Trust who have organised a project team tasked with supporting a collective approach to digital virtual consultations (VC). Rate: £230- £260 (inside IR35) Length: 3 monthsLocation: Remote Working The successful candidate will be responsible for:
The successful candidate will:
- Supporting the system to develop a set of shared standards, presentations and experiences around virtual consultation products
- Supporting the system to procure virtual consultation solutions that meets the needs of their stakeholders
- Providing change and project leadership through to successful implementation of procured products in April 2022.
- Developing relationships and increase visibility with key stakeholders within the VC delivery group
- Taking ownerships for driving delivery of agreed milestones with a specific focus on accountable project completion within all partner organisations
- Tracking the timeline and delivery on all project objectives
- Demonstrating and utilise innovative, agile and modern project management approaches
- Working with all partners to ensure delivery is risk informed and well prepared. Develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders; understand their purpose and point of view and support them to deliver
- Be the first point of contact and conduit with partners to support delivery of the human centred design project.
- Collaborate with partners to develop implementation and mobilisation plans to deliver products on time
- Have a recognised qualification in Project Management or equivalent experience of working at a senior level within the project management arena.
- Background in healthcare
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and reasoning skills
- Good IT skills including office 365, database systems and project management tools.
- Ability to produce and analyse business management information.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and relationships.
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to and or call Sarah Kirby.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92642928