O365 Project Manager required for a Government Department. Remote working. £500-550pd inside IR35 Your new company
A prominent Government Department has embarked on an enterprise wide digital change and transformation programme and as such, is looking for a highly experienced Project Manager to a large application upgrade.Your new role
As the Office 365 Project Manager, you will play a critical role in the programme ambition - to transform the organisation to a more agile environment, via the centralisation of staff and reducing the overall complexities from the technology estate.
You will apply your extensive experience in large scale tech implementations to deliver Office 365 and related technologies, as both the applications themselves and the corresponding infrastructure components of these applications.
You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Establishing and managing the overall project organisation, to support the successful implementation of O365
- Monitoring the project delivery including analysis, project tracking, relationship management and realisation
- Providing leadership at a senior level and negotiating issues and solutions with internal and external stakeholders
- Leading product delivery milestones and release schedules
- Ensuring correct version control is maintained with documentation
- Managing overarching project governance and reporting throughout the implementation
- Controlling project financials against budget
To succeed in this role, you will be a highly competent Project Manager with an in-depth technology background in the Microsoft Office 365 landscape, with demonstrated experience working on large scale digital transformation projects.
Key skills required will include:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated previous experience in leading successful Office 365 projects through implementation, roll out and adoption
- The ability to facilitate all operational checkpoint tasks in the project life cycle
- Proven extensive experience managing change including release and deployment, risk identification and mitigation
- High competency levels in developing best practice, owning stakeholder relationships and managing communities of practice activities (internally and across Government).
- A self-motivated approach, with the ability to progress with limited direction and within tight timeframes
- Previous experience in enterprise wide projects (ideally public sector)
You will join a highly regarded Government Department, on an initial 6 month contract with a day rate of £500 - 550pd inside IR35. As per current Government regulations, this is a remote working contract for the foreseeable future, then based in central London. This role has the potential for continual extensions, as it is a 3 year greenfield programme.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92642751